Monday, January 16, 2012

We appreciate the kind words from these two customers! Thank you both!

Googleicon
"I just wanted to take the time and thank the people who helped my wife and I in buying our new family car. Justin B. was great and helped us greatly and was a pleasure to work with. Andrew and Robert were no push over when it came time to negotiate but they did a great job and we our very happy with this deal. Ed did a fantastic job helping us sign papers to close the deal. Very fast. Thank you guys very much and highly recommend..."

"Second car in two months! My son and I went down the hill 2 months ago and we were very disappointed with the service so we decided to come back to our home in the High Desert and boy were we surprised! Donnie Simons was funny, professional, and knowledgeable. We purchased a 2006 Dodge Charger RT, got a great deal and my son is so proud of his new wheels. Tonight I brought my mother back to see Donnie and once again we had an amazing experience. She bought a 2008 Cadillac CTS that is beautiful. We laughed and joked and then got down to the numbers with Tommy who was awesome as well. As before, we received a great deal, were treated with respect and professionalism and even though we had to wait a while for financing (they were selling vehicles like hotcakes) it was well worth it. I recommend Rancho to anyone who is looking for a great deal, no pressure and excellent customer service."

No comments:

Post a Comment