Tuesday, January 10, 2012

These happy customers of ours have great things to say! Thank you kindly for the feedback.

Dealerrater_icon
"I never cease to be amazed with the quality of Rancho Motors, to date I have purchased 4 vehicles both new and used. I also get my vehicles serviced there when needed. I trust this dealer, they don't want to rip you off, they want you to be happy, comfortable and driving off in great vehicle. I recommend both Rancho Motors in Victorville as both have shown me quality workmanship and memorable experiences."


"My experience with the service department is always a great pleasure. They have great follow up and even give me a ride to work and back. Jeremy in internet sales is great and follows up with us regularly. We will be purchasing our next vehicles from Rancho Motors.
*It is imperative to choose a dealer who has an outstanding service department. Its not just about price you pay for a vehicle its the service that goes along with it. I am a strong believer in purchasing the vehicle from where you intend to have it serviced and Rancho Motor Company is my preferred choice. Beware of dealerships who have constant service manager turnovers!*"

No comments:

Post a Comment