Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thank you to our happy customer for this fantastic review! We appreciate the kind words.

Dealerrater_icon
"This is the second car Ive got from these guys and I couldnt be happier with the service :) First I must say Im in love with my truck and many thank yous to Donnie and the other two gentlemen that made it possible. The staff here is amazing!! Friendly! knowledgeable!! and very good at what they do! Donnie was awsome! He answered every question I threw at him and made the whole trade in thing easy breezy!! He also managed to keep me entertained with his witty conversation so the whole process seemed very relaxing. Instead of that nervous, stressful, pressured feelings one might seem to have when thinking of car dealerships, my visit was exactly the opposite. These guys were easy to talk to, they listened to what I wanted, and they made me very comfortable with everything from a glass of water to the price of my truck. Donnie's customer sevice was outstanding!! I only wish I could remember the name of the gentlemen who helped me with numbers and getiing my payments within reach for me. He also went above and beyond! Im sure there is a way u can find this out. This man helped my boyfriend get his car a couple years back and totally remembered us and my daughter. He even gave her candy <3 Great Great Great customer service!!!!! Keep up the good work guys!!! I would definetly reccomend this place to everyone....infact my mom is looking to buy a car right now and Im pretty sure she will stopping in to talk with Donnie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment