Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thank you for sharing your story with us, John. We appreciate your feedback!

Yelp_icon
"Great auto dealers really do exist! -- When my 2002 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ needed to retire after almost 165,000 miles (awesome car - new models, not so much) I found myself at Rancho after searching ALL the other dealers, and models.  I needed a car big enough to FIT into (I'm 6'2", XXL), and with good mileage.  I was looking at clown cars -- then I met "Tall Paul" at Rancho.  Next thing I know, I'm getting a GREAT deal on a 2011 Equinox SUV that gets 30+ MPG and is big enough for a grown man!!  Price was less than I expected, my trade-in value was higher than expected, and the after-sale care was BEYOND any expectations.  Needed to install a new OnStar unit, service was fast, free, and provided loaner car!  Even the dealership owner met me in person to make sure everyone was treating me right.  No pressure, honest salesmen, excellent vehicle service at decent rates, and top-notch professionalism all around.  GET YOUR NEXT CAR HERE!! -- You will not be sorry..." -John F

No comments:

Post a Comment