Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our happy customers have wonderful things to say. Thank you all for the rave reviews!

Googleicon
"Rancho Motor Company has a great Service Dept with very competitive prices! The Writers are very knowledgeable and friendly!! The techs are well trained and normally get the job done right the first time!! They are the only ones I trust with my '07 Silverado!!!" - Robert

"I bought a 2011 impala from rancho motors and it was the best car buying experiance ever." - Brandon

"Have been a customer at Rancho for years... would recommend.." - Leo

"Rancho Motor Company service department is second to none! Thanks for the hassle free estimate for major service. I got the work done here and was very satisfied with the work done. It was done right and on time. Even got a car wash, I'll be back for sure, Thanks!"

 

Click here to see more reviews on Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment