Monday, April 16, 2012

We appreciate our fantastic customer feedback! Thank you all for the kind words.

Googleicon
"First Car I bought there. Was a 2012 chevy cruze love the car. Jeremy and Mike were very good salesmen no presssure at at all. Everyone there treated me and my wife Very Nice. Love the internet department. Made the deal over the phone and no b.s, when i got there. Would buy from again." - Raymond and Cindy

"I have bought 3 vehicles from Rancho and have had superior service both from sales department and internet sales - the service department "bent over backwards" for me when I had a problem with 1 of the vehicles to get it repaired and when not able to repair in timely manner internet sales got me into a new vehicle in 2 days to save Rancho and I from a dispute I HIGHLY recommend and have recommended Rancho to friends who feel the same way I do."

Dealerrater_icon
"Pleasant employees,professional work, exceeded my expections. All time #1 dealership.
Free car wash!If you are looking for a quality dealership either for purchase of a vehicle or service work, I highly recommend Rancho Motor Co. in Victorville, Ca."

Yelp_icon
"Love the guys at Rancho Motor.  Sales reps Donnie and JR do a great job at making you feel comfortable and are always helpful.  Dave and Debbie and G in service are great at helping you out too and work to get you in and out quickly.  We've bought two camaros from them this year and we appreciate how great they've been!" - Cheri R

 

No comments:

Post a Comment